onsdag 18 juli 2007

Saras visit!

Lovely pictures of fantastic people!







One more week has gone by and I had one of my best friend on visit!

I had so much fun to teach her swedish, catch up - since we haven´t met since february and just hang out!

Sara arrived at 7 on the friday and we went straight home to my place to change clothes, after that we met Stefan at Casa Italia. Then it was time for some Sambuca, vodka redbull, Monte Velho and Rosewine. Yeh, you can imagine that mix right? Copa here we come! My memory isn´t the best after some tequila in there - just remember that a 41 year old norweigan guy asked me out for dinner. I decided not to go with Sara and Stefan to Veshpas - I wanted to go to Chameleon and off I went. Luckely did Madeliene follow me.. Thanks! ;)
Outside Chameleon I changed my mind again, so we entered Veshpas after all.. Interesting how you think when you´re drunk...


The following days we just chilled out, went out on the sea with the katamaran. Saw some pirateswhales (im pretty sure he said so, lol) and a small, cute turtle! Wiie!
Out for dinner later on and we ended up at Shengs. Love that place. Good food, nice staff and reaaally good Sangria.. Yummie!

Sara went back to England yesterday and I already miss her!
Don´t forget to practice on your swedish now kompis! Hehe..

Now it´s just five weeks left for vacation, can´t wait!

Thanks Sara for this weekend, I had soooo much fun!
Tack Sara för helgen, jag hade sååå roligt! - practice now ;)

Xxxx

Inga kommentarer: